Sweet character with smooth and intense peach apricot flavor. Astringent with full bodied taste.
Ingredients & Manufacturing
- Ingredients: Decaf black tea, Papaya pieces, Blackberry leaves, Calendula + Sunflower petals, Apricot + Peach pieces, Natural flavors (Organic Compliant)
- Ingredients From: Sri Lanka / Thailand / China / France / Egypt / Poland
- Country of Origin: Processed, manufactured, blended, and packed in Canada
- Manufacture Type(s): Orthodox (Traditional leafy)
- Biodegradable packaging
By using "Canadian Chemical Free CO2 Process" caffeine is removed without using chemicals of any sort. Instead, finished tea is briefly soaked in exceptionally pure water and gently flushed with CO2. The CO2 binds to the caffeine molecules and extracts them from the tea leaving behind all the natural proteins that give tea its flavor. It also leaves many of the polyphenols and antioxidants intact - so it's still good for you.
- Antioxidant Level: Medium
- Caffeine Level: Removed naturally using CO2
Grade(s): FP (Flowery Pekoe)
- Kosher: Yes
- Steeping Guide: 1 tea sachet/3 g per 12 oz. of hot water for 4-5 minutes
- Each iced tea pouch makes one quart/liter
- Guide on how to brew iced/hot tea is available under Recipes tab
Ideal Brewing Temperature: 100ºC/212ºF