Sprightly fresh fruit character that conjures memories of tiny flavorful blueberries. The aroma portends a wonderful taste experience.
Ingredients & Manufacturing
- Ingredients: Rooibos, Hibiscus, Apple pieces, Elderberries, Currants (a.k.a. Corinthian raisins), American blueberries, European blueberries (a.k.a. bilberries), Cornflower petals, Natural flavors
- Ingredients From: South Africa / Canada / USA / Thailand / Spain
- Country of Origin: Processed, manufactured, blended, and packed in Canada
- Manufacture Type(s): Traditional process, Rolled and fermented
- Biodegradable packaging
- Antioxidant Level: Low
- Caffeine Level: None-Caffeine. Free herb.
Grade(s): Choice Grade #1
- Kosher: Yes
- Steeping Guide: 1 tea sachet/3 g per 12 oz. of hot water for 5-10 minutes
- Each iced tea pouch makes one quart/liter
- Guide on how to brew iced/hot tea is available under Recipes tab
Ideal Brewing Temperature: 100ºC/212ºF