Hot Vanilla Chai Latte
I love this comforting chai tea latte, especially on cold days or when I just want to kick back and relax!
- 1-1 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Chai
- 4 oz hot water
- 8 oz milk of your choice
- 1tsp honey or sugar
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon powder
- Steep tea leaves in 4 oz of hot water for 7-10 minutes.
- In a separate cup, pour in milk and heat it in the microwave for 60-90 seconds.
- Add honey, ground ginger, cinnamon power to the hot milk and mix well.
- Remove tea leaves and mix tea and hot milk together.
- Stir and sprinkle dash of cinnamon powder on top.