Chinese tea egg is a popular Chinese savory food commonly consumed as a snack or a compliment to a main dish. While making the Chinese tea eggs, the aroma from the spice pouch is so pleasant that your patience will be tested while you wait for the eggs to finish cooking. Soaking in the spices, herbs, loose leaf tea, and soy sauce will create darkened lines with marble-like patterns on the egg. We hand pack the spice pouch when an order is placed, so it is fresh and ready for you. If you know how to make hard boiled eggs, then you can make this! Cooking instructions included.
The pouch contains 2 bags.
Bag A: Holds spices & herbs packed in a reusable cloth pouch
Bag B: Holds loose leaf tea packed in a biodegradable corn fiber pouch
- Ingredients: Licorice, Sichuan peppercorn, herbs, and loose-leaf tea
- Contents are all natural
- No salt or additives added
- Does not contain any of the 8 major food allergens.
- Packaging facility does not process nuts, soy, or wheat
- Heat Level: 0 out of 10
- Environmental friendly packaging
- Net Wt 2.4 oz