Iced Vanilla Chai Latte Recipe
Make Iced Chai Lattes at home! This simple method uses hot-steeped chai, spices, brown sugar, and milk.
- 1 1/2 tbsp loose leaf Chai tea
- 4 oz hot water
- 2 tsp light brown sugar or cane sugar
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice
- 1 cup of ice
- Steep loose leaf Chai tea in 4 oz of hot water for 7 minutes.
- Remove tea leaves. Add sugar, ginger, and cinnamon to the cup and stir.
- combine milk and tea into a 16 oz glass.
- Mix and top with ice. Enjoy!